Message from the Universe: Patience is a virtue for everything, including your dreams!


“Accidents, coincidences, and serendipities don’t create dreams.

Your dreams create them.

Dream away,
    The Universe”©Mike Dooley, http://tut.com

Your dreams can be considered the point of singularity prior to the Big Bang. Everything starts with a dream, which put into action becomes a reality. Let’s not kid ourselves here when it comes to just dreaming. We all want the best for ourselves and our families. We want to give everything they fully deserve and more, but just the thought in itself will primarily lack substance, depth and so much more if you don’t get up from the chair or bed and do something about that thought. It is apparent that all entrepreneurs starting their businesses want to be successful, and financially independent. They work day in and day out, not seeing much of anything happening. Sometimes, the ONLY thing they actually see is more loss than gain. Many will get affected by this outcome, and let themselves fail and abandon ship, while others persist. Unfortunately, it is not 50/50 when it comes to who stays on for the long haul and who stops from pursuing their dreams. Recent research concluded that over 95% of the start-ups entrepreneurs will abandon their dream because of not seeing substantial results after the first couple of years. The remaining 5% are the one hiring the 95% who abandoned ship. That can be hard to digest when you see so many successful stories and you are not one of them. Some who abandoned their dreams live in regret, working at their 9 to 5 job, wondering if they would ever have the chance to do it all over again. Don’t be that person who regrets anything and always allow yourself to accept the outcome of your decisions.

Patience is a pre-requisite for everything you do in life. You need a whole lot of it to succeed. Positive thinking is a must throughout your journey, as you can’t keep on moving forward in life if you constantly accept negative thoughts coming into your mind. We understand that life is difficult, and money is needed to survive. If you have dreams that you want to pursue but need a daily job to sustain you until you do, then do that. Just make sure that you don’t come home and complain on how tired you are of making someone else money and can’t even give yourself the energy or motivation to make yourself money. Everything is a means to an end, and just make sure that the end is in your advantage. Focus on making yourself happy and work diligently towards that goal. I know that the beginning will be difficult, combining your day job with your REAL job (the dream that you want to push through) but at the end, you can be sure to look back and congratulate yourself for being a part of the 5% of the population who made their dreams a reality.

Dr. Dan Amzallag, PhD, MBA, CLC

Author/Inspirational speaker/Life Coach

Happy in 100 days.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s